(possible) Sinus related eye problems

I am a 20 year old college student. Over the past 6 weeks I have been having a lot of problems. The middle of my nose started feeling pressure as well as above my brow. Then I started having eye problems. Pain, pressure, tiredness...I went to an ophtamologist and neuro ophtamologist and they ran a myriad of tests with no conclusive reason for my problems. I also do a lot of heavy lifting and after each set, my eyes are bloodshot but then settle down (redness goes away...this condition came along with the sinus problems). Ive been to my PC doctor and I am now on my second round of antibiotics for sinus infection, but it isnt doing anything. Its finals time and im having a lot of problems studying. The pressure between my nose is intense and my eyes hurt to the point that I cant put my head down to read (putting my head down makes the pain in my eyes and between them intense). I also recently started (a week ago) to have a lot of eye floaters.

Do you guys think these problems can be related to my sinuses? I had an x ray done and they didn't find anything so I am confused. And the doctors cant find whats wrong... this past winter I really didn't cover up and walked in very severe wind on more than one occasion so I dont know if that may be attributed to it.

I know this is a long read, but if anyone has had similar problems or can give me some advice on how to make it feel better. I really have been at very low productivity for the past month and a half and am scared for finals. If anyone has any advice it would be greatly appreciated.  
With the work up you've had it doesn't seem like an eye problem. Probably seeing and ENT would be useful
JCH MD