post cataract surgery symptoms
I had cataract surgery l0 days ago. One year ago I was told that I had glaucoma and needed surgery.  The cataract came, I am sure as a result of the glaucoma surgery.  Now I am extremely worried because I feel as if there is a lens loose on my right eye and I also see a shadow on the right corner of my eye.  My doctor seems to think is nothing but I am to have my second eye done day after tomorrow.  I am truly scared because I don't get my answers the way I like from my doctor.  I am getting this type of new lenses, one eye for close vision and the other for far.  What should I do?  
Thank you,

Lucinha

This discussion is related to Cataract surgery side-effects.
This is most likely negative dyphotopsia.  It usually goes away.  Another concern is a possible retinal detachment.  You need to discuss this with your surgeon.  Your could get the same problem If he uses the same band of IOL in your other eye.

Dr. O.