post concussion syndrome/pupil size
I was in a car accident several years ago and had post concussion syndrome--dizzy-headaches for 9months.  I also noticed one pupil larger than the other after the accident.  Had all of the tests and no brain damage other than concussion.   Dr. thought my pupils may have always been that way but, that I never noticed before.  I don't think so.  Also,  when the light goes out--the smaller pupil has more trouble adjusting to the difference in light as quick as the other eye.  Since this has been going on since 1993 is there anything to worry about into the future?  Should I get another brain MRI in future for this?   Other eye doctors don't seem too concerned when I have asked.

Thank you
The pupil difference due to trauma (traumatic iridoplegia) should not cause any future problems over and above which now exist

JCH MD