prescription
Could you tell us whatt my prescriptiom means

Sph     Cycl     Axis
R   0.00      -0.50     115.0
L   +0.50     -0.75      5.0
You should be able to see very well without glasses at distance,  You have very minimal prescription and just a very small amount of astigmatism.

MJK MD
what does astigmatism mean? and Axis as one eye is 115.0 other is 5.0
The axis is the direction of the astigmatism.  Astigmatism is imperfect curvature of the cornea - Majority of people have at least a tiny amount, but some have significant amount.  Your have a very small amount.  Your vision should be pretty good without glasses. Probably almost 20/20  I am a little surprised at the differnce in axis between the eyes,usually a little closer.
Does the axis reading have anything to do with having a squint? Would you say vision is 20/20 in both eyes? Sorry know should have asked at the optitions but just curious.  Thanks
probably close to 20/20 I would guess without I would guess because as I said your prescription is very low.  Yes a small amount of astigmatism could cause you to squint a little.

A related discussion, what does my eye prescription mean? was started.