problems after squint surgery
I am 32. I have undergone squint surgery (Both Eyes SQUINT CORRECTION SURGERY – /Recession/7.55mm) on 20th December 2012. After one month I went to that doctor for check up and the doctor said that my eye is healing in a proper way and suggested medicines for 2 months(Tobramycin,Dexamethasone Drops). He didn't suggested any exercise.
From day one of surgery I had double vision later it was healed to some extent. But yet when I see right & left side, I have double vision which is straining my eyes. Is this a normal problem or for rare cases?

I have also lost some vision . Should i get new eyeglasses

Please advise how to overcome this problem. How much time will it take to heal completely?

Thanks in advance for your advice.
You really have to ask your doctors these questions.  It all depends on the what the original diagnosis was, refraction, any other eye conditions that might affect the outcome.

Dr. O.
Thank you Sir for your reply. My doctor said it will recover in 2 months . but it is over 2 months. Should i see another doctor?