Eye Care Community
ptygerium in both eyes?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to eye care, cataracts, glaucoma, retinal detachment, eye infections, misaligned eyes, intra-ocular implants, refractive surgery (LASIK and CK), glasses, contact lenses, amblyopia, eye injuries, dry eyes, ocular allergy, eye pain and discomfort, pediatric eye disorders, eyelid and tearduct surgery, poor eyesight, and eye surgery.

ptygerium in both eyes?

I have this in BOTH eyes and you can't really see the small lumps but there is always two red veins that are attached that are on the white of my eye and the veins never leave. Is this ok? I also have more eye floaters than I did 6 months ago and sometimes I see small flashes of white-- like lightening almost. Usually at night when I am laying down watching tv. It's usually above in the front of my eyes. I'm seeing my dentist tomorrow to see if I have TMJ as I do have other symptoms that could be TMJ and I hear eye flashes is one. Any thoughts?
Ok regarding the small lumps.   The TMJ is not related to the flashes.  You should have you eye checked by an ophthalmologist regarding the flashes and floaters.

Dr. O.
Thank you. I am seeing one next month.