recent discovery
So I posted a question before about the fact that my left eye looks bigger. Now at times when looking at a computer screen I start to see invisible circles floating and sometimes from the corner of my eye I see for a quick second what looks like a tiny spark. Although I think thats just natural. Anyways I took some pictures because I noticed my eyelid looks different, more exposed. Even when I touch the skin above my eyes I can feel a difference. My left eye (which is the one doing all the whacky stuff) feels more firm, like theres new tissue underneath and my right eye feels normal, thinner, and just the way a normal eye should feel. I've posted pictures & I hope to get some good advice besides go to an opthalmologist since I already had an eye exam, got prescribed prism glasses, & already spoke to my family doctor who thinks I'm nuts. Also my eye looks higher & does turn out when I look in different directions mostly to the left or something in the distance I just didn't want to put a picture of it cause I look crazy. I just want to know what might be wrong cause I'm losing my mind thinking and wondering.

http://www.medhelp.org/user_photos/show/318044?personal_page_id=2956998
I made a recommendation earlier for you to see an ophthalmologist and take an old photography.  An exam is needed and there is an instrument that can measure the amount of eye bulge (Hertel).  There are many causes from thyroid disease to tumors of the orbit.

Dr. O.
I found a university clinic but I'm not sure which of the clinics within the university I should go to. They have a ocular health clinic and the exam checks for ocular surface disease, lid and other anterior segment disease, diseases and disorders of the retina and vitreous, glaucoma and other optic nerve diseases, and ocular manifestations of systemic diseases and their therapies - Does that sound like the proper exam to find out my condition? Also do you think I should get some blood work done and get my thyroid checked as well?