red eye, bloody?
I had the top to a pop bottle pop up and hit me in the eye, 3 days later and my eye still hurts and is still red. My main concern is that my eye is sensitive to light and when io look down my vision gois out in the one eye, and looks like blood filling my eye. Although i don't see anything like that in the mirror. But my headache is getting worse and my eye won't stop watering. Why is it that I see red when I look down?

Please help!
Brad
You have had a significant eye injury and you need an Eye MD ophthalmologist to check it out asap. You may have blood inside the eye (hyphema) or traumatic iritis. You could even have a torn or detached retina.

You can find an Eye MD near you at www.aao.org or your family MD may be able to arrange a same day emergency exam.

JCH III MD
What kind of procedure will they do? is it invasice, does it hurt?
Is this repairable, from the info provided?
I have an appointment tomorrow, I'm just nervous about them cutting my eye open.

thank you,
Brad
Most likely no surgery would be indicated. Highly unlikely they'll "cut your eye open". Most likely treat with a combination antibiotic-steroid drop if traumatic iritis or corneal abrasion.

Good luck Brad,
JCH III MD