red eye
Hi sir ,i am 18 years old and i started having problems with my  eyes about three months ago ,one day i woke up with my eyes closed and it was hard to open they were closed with a yellow mass produced by the eye and one of my eyes was red ,and in 5 hours even the other became red ,i went to the eyes doctor and he sad i had a bacterial or virusal infection so he gave me a prescription with Tobradex and Tears natyrale.so in 10 days i got healed but in 6 days the redness turned again so i i continued the treatment for 2 other weeks as prescripted by the doctor again ,it happened again  and i went to this doctor "ps< is the best in my country ' and this time he change the dosage and reduced it to twice a day  x two drops  to once a day X 1 drop and two days without medication .the duration of this treatment was one month and i became better but after 10 days of the end of treatement , the redness and yellow  mass is back ,and during these months i have dried eyes ,and in the last check the doctor said he couldn find anything just dried eyes and he said i should use the Tears Natural every day ,I have worked these months in the peach trees ,is there any options they might be the cause ?What should
i do? ,should i use the Tobradex again since i used it today to move the reddness from my eyes i think it works for a while .Please help me sir ,Thankyou for yor precious time and God bless you!
Read the feature article on the eye forums about dry eyes. If possible get a second opinion from a different eye MD ophthalmologist.  Tobradex has a steroid in it and is not good for long term use. If the problem is severe and dry eye the cause talk to the Eye MD about Restasis.

JH MD