Eye Care Community
removal of mole in eye conjunctiva
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to eye care, cataracts, glaucoma, retinal detachment, eye infections, misaligned eyes, intra-ocular implants, refractive surgery (LASIK and CK), glasses, contact lenses, amblyopia, eye injuries, dry eyes, ocular allergy, eye pain and discomfort, pediatric eye disorders, eyelid and tearduct surgery, poor eyesight, and eye surgery.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

removal of mole in eye conjunctiva

Hi
I have a mole in my left eye (in the conjunctiva) it is brownish and sort of cloudy. I went to an opthalmologist and he told me it was benign, however I'd like to have it removed, and this doctor told me he could do it, no problem. I want to know if there are any dangers in doing this and i if a visible scar will be left.

Thanks
Related Discussions
6 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
Hi...have you removed the mole frm your eyes?
Blank
Have you removed the mole from your eye.  I have a granddaughter that has one in her eye.  I am eager to know it can be removed safely.  JohnPerry
Blank
Have you had the mole removed yet as I'm having mine removed next week and wondered what the procedure and recovery was like! Any info would be greatly appreciated.  
Blank
Hello, have you removed the mole from your eye?The information would be very useful and greatly appreciated as I have the same problem too and want to get it removed.
Thank you in advance!
Blank
Hi I have a mole in my left eye and it's really makes my life miserable. Because kids at school make fun of me thats why I cover it with my bangs everyday. Please help me give me information on what can I do to get it removed please help I sure appreciate it<3
Blank
Hey wonder if you have remove the brown mole you have stated.

And what is like the process like how the recovering process and will it have a scar or recuring back after the surgery. As there is not much information on mole on eyes. As i  have mole on my eye and it is growing bigger and darker and decided to remove it.

Thanks
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Eye Care Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank