retinal damage
hello sir ,
I am 24 years old .I had an eye injury an year before (rubber ball struck my left eye ). From the reports of ophthalmologist I came to know that there is a macular hole , vitreous hemorrhage and tears in retina. i had undergone laser surgery for retinal tears and pars plana vitrectomy  for macular hole . there is only partial vision in left eye  (i.e 6/18 without spectacles and 6/12 with spectacles of power 1.25 cylindrical ) right eye normal vision 6/6 .
is there any possible way to cure the retinal damage in left eye .??
i dont had any problem in eyes before the injury .
Unfortunately, no.  However, since you are young the retinal function will probably improve with time.

Dr. O.
sir,

Thank you for your concern , I have few other doubts

1. will my right eye (normal eye) gets affected due to mis match of vision ( left eye 6/12 and right eye 6/6) ?
2. why sensitivity is less in my left eye ( examples 1. I can watch sun during noon with out shrinking the lids on my left eye , 2. While chopping onions only few drops of tears are coming out after long exposure ) ?