Eye Care Community
retinal injury

This patient support community is for discussions relating to eye care, cataracts, glaucoma, retinal detachment, eye infections, misaligned eyes, intra-ocular implants, refractive surgery (LASIK and CK), glasses, contact lenses, amblyopia, eye injuries, dry eyes, ocular allergy, eye pain and discomfort, pediatric eye disorders, eyelid and tearduct surgery, poor eyesight, and eye surgery.

retinal injury

I am 34 years old man living in Finland. when I was 17 years old I was playing with air gun and by mistake the air gun pellet hit myleft eye. and after that injuiry I can see with my left eye but i feel as if there is some black veil infront of my left eye and doctors said I have got some scar on my retina due to which I cant see properly and they said at that in 1993 that it was not possible to remove that scar. I want to know it is possible now in 2010 to remove my scar and i can see clearly again.I cant read anything with my left eye but still i cant see with it but its blurred.how much it will cost? and in which country it will be possible and whom should i contact?

dusaee
If you have an injured eye and normal vision in only one eye you should be having an annual eye exam with an ophthalologist Eye MD.

Make an appointment soon with a ophthalmologist that specializes in Retina disease and surgery. Only an exam by this type of surgeon can tell if you can be helped

JCH MD