Eye Care Community
retinal scarring

This patient support community is for discussions relating to eye care, cataracts, glaucoma, retinal detachment, eye infections, misaligned eyes, intra-ocular implants, refractive surgery (LASIK and CK), glasses, contact lenses, amblyopia, eye injuries, dry eyes, ocular allergy, eye pain and discomfort, pediatric eye disorders, eyelid and tearduct surgery, poor eyesight, and eye surgery.

retinal scarring

I have read several posts about retinal scarring due to trauma or surgery, however I have retinal scarring in my right eye that I have no clue the cause of. I know when I was young I visited a specialist but was too young to remember what was said about it in regard to whether it may be correctable. So I was curious if any treatment has been developed since then that would help because I would love to know what it was like to have vision in both eyes.
Scarring internally in eyes without trauma can be due to a variety of causes such as toxoplasmosis. See an ophthalmologist to see ifyou can be helped and more important to be sure your Good eye is really Good. You need to be careful and protect your good eye from injury or disease.

JCHMD