Eye Care Community
sack of water on my top corner of eye

This patient support community is for discussions relating to eye care, cataracts, glaucoma, retinal detachment, eye infections, misaligned eyes, intra-ocular implants, refractive surgery (LASIK and CK), glasses, contact lenses, amblyopia, eye injuries, dry eyes, ocular allergy, eye pain and discomfort, pediatric eye disorders, eyelid and tearduct surgery, poor eyesight, and eye surgery.

sack of water on my top corner of eye

I didn't notice until now that i have this sack of what it looks like gray water on the inner corner of my right eye inside of my eyelid. I was about to pop it but then i realized is not a pimple. My fatther had glaucoma for long ..and used some drops..i been checked for it but it's been like 3 years i havent seen an eye doctor. now this water sack  appeared out of no where and i can't even say how long i had it.. i know if i  watch TV for more than 2 hours my eyes become painful and blurry. or when i read a book for long hours. please do explain me. what  could  it be and if it's related to signs of glaucoma..i do hav a brain tumor.. but is under meds. thank you.
You need your eyes checked yearly by an ophthalmologist becasue of your brain tumor and family history of glaucoma.

The water sack is likely "chemosis of the conjunctiva" which is a localized hive like swelling often due to an allergic reaction often something that has come into contact with the eye.

Find an Eye MD at www.aao.org

JCH MD