Eye Care Community
same problem
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to eye care, cataracts, glaucoma, retinal detachment, eye infections, misaligned eyes, intra-ocular implants, refractive surgery (LASIK and CK), glasses, contact lenses, amblyopia, eye injuries, dry eyes, ocular allergy, eye pain and discomfort, pediatric eye disorders, eyelid and tearduct surgery, poor eyesight, and eye surgery.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

same problem

OMGosh i finally found someone like me. i never ever wore eyeglasses before, but now i wear them all the time. i noticed that whenever i wake up from sleeping it feels and looks like the rims of my glasses are on me IT FEELS SOOOOOOOOOO REAL IM NOT KIDDING THAT EVEN THAT I KNOW THEY ARE OFF I STILL TRY TO TAKE IT OFF OF MY FACE. this only happens when i wake up from sleeping i can see the outer image and feel them on the bridge of my nose. i have a lot of friends that ware glasses and they say they have never experienced this someone plz help

This discussion is related to  i see an after image and feel glasses still on my face after removing computer glasses. .
Related Discussions
3 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
711220_tn?1251894727
-
Blank
Any luck finding out what's going on?  I've got a similar issue that started a couple days ago.
Blank
I'm having the same thing. I only started wearing glasses a few days ago and I keep feeling them on my nose and today it was worse as I was seeing the outline of the frame and even though I knew I wasn't wearing I kept pinching the op of my nose to be sure.

Someone seriously needs to answer your question because I'm freaking out and my friends think I'm going crazy. Could this be a physical or mental thing?
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Eye Care Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank