silver specs in vision
hello i have been having this issue for a few mts now...i have floters in my eyes only when im at wrk or outside sometimes but there is times while watching tv on the pc or doing nothing that i see a bright speck of silver it is really tiny and last 1 second..i have look everywhre about this and cant find any info about what it could be...i also have anziety attacks once in a while i am taking klonipin for tat .05 mgs 2x a day...i have anziety about health issues to begin with  and this is making it worse i keep thnking some thing bad is wrong with me...i was at the eye doctor 6 mts ago...everything was fine she ddidnt see anything wrong,,,please help i neeed some kind of advice!!  also the other day im not sure but i think it was anziety related but my eyes felt like they were bugging out and had this strange feeling in my head it last for a few seconds  but because of the anziety i was worried abut it for the rest of the night...But the main issue is the silver specs in the eye that is bugging me i did read somewhere that it could be the floters that r causing this.....PLEASE HELP!   thanks  bobbi  one more thing when i have my contacts in this problem  happens with my glassses on it doesnt happen
If it always happens with contacts and NEVER happens with glasses then the contacts are the likely cause. You should see an Eye MD ophthalmologist for an evaluation.

JCH II MD