Eye Care Community
sligth mydriasis

This patient support community is for discussions relating to eye care, cataracts, glaucoma, retinal detachment, eye infections, misaligned eyes, intra-ocular implants, refractive surgery (LASIK and CK), glasses, contact lenses, amblyopia, eye injuries, dry eyes, ocular allergy, eye pain and discomfort, pediatric eye disorders, eyelid and tearduct surgery, poor eyesight, and eye surgery.

sligth mydriasis

hi i got an eye injury for the past 2 month with a ball hitting me directly in my rigth eye. it cuases the pupil bigger and my vision is still blurry, the doc says its a slight mydriasis it will become normal but i cant see any improvement. at night i can see better but in the morining it again becomes blurry. is there any advice for that??

can anyone help me plz
vicky
The problem is called "traumatic iridoplegia" use the search feature and archives to read about it.

It may yet clear; however if still present at 6 months it likely is permanent.

JCH MD