small black spots/floaters
about 2 months ago i started having this reaaaaally mild headache in the top right of my head. after about a month of this i started drinking more water during the day and it vanished immediately. then i started feeling dizzy. this went on for about a week and i went to see the doctor and had a blood test, they said i have an iron and folate and b12 vitamin deficiency and i'm on a better diet now and the dizziness is still there, but better.

around the time i went to the doctor, i noticed a very slight change of vision in my right eye and saw an optometrist and they said this was because i had an astigmatism in my right eye (which apparently 2/3 people get) and it was only a 0.25% decrease in vision quality, but apart from that both eyes were as healthy as they get, although i think she said i am veeeeeeeery slightly nearsighted in my right eye, but unnoticeable.

about a week after i went to the optometrist i started seeing these small black dots in my vision. i only see these at night/when i'm tired and only when i look at a blank wall. i'll be looking at a blank wall and see little dots which i think are ants or bugs and i'll look at them and they'll disappear. when i'm watching tv i'll see some sort of shadowy shape in my peripheral vision and look at it and it will disappear. also, if i look at the sky, i see a fair few floaters, but i'm not sure if it's more than i usually see, because i think i've always seen floaters for as long as i can remember.

but it's these black dots that are worrying me. i'm confused because only about 2 weeks ago the optometrist said i have absolutely perfect eyes, she did every test and i'm tip top, so i'm not sure if it's worth going for another apointment.

help?!  
forgot to add...

i think if i wasn't thinking about these dots, i wouldn't see them, because i kind of have to think about them to actually see them. if i'm not worried about them, i don't see them. also, i'm a 16 year old male.
Floaters can be a sign of trouble but usually they are part of the aging process. See an Eye MD physician for a medical exam. Find on at www.aao.org

JCH III MD
but i just saw one and she said my eyes were perfect!
You saw an optometrist. Optometrist are for filling glass/contact RX, not for eye problems,

You need a medical eye doctor, an ophthalmologist. Find on at www.aao.org
i also forgot to mention, occasionally (a couple of times a day) i'll see a very small blue spot on the corner of my eye or something and i'll look at it and it'll disappear...what does this mean?
if i close my left eye and move my right eye around, this blue dot reappears on the left/middle side of my vision, it's really small though.

damit, i'm really worried now...
Please let me know what you find out. I have the exact same problem.  I see a blue dot as well, usually on the left side in the corner of my vision. Anytime I look at any of these spots, they disappear.  I have gone in to an eye dr 3-4 times in the last year alone and he said it all looks healthy.  Just out of curiousity, do you have anxiety?   I read more and more posts with people with anxiety that have vision problems.
i'm not sure if i have anxiety, but the last month, i've been worried sick, more worried than i have been in my whole life lol because of that dizziness, i thought something was really wrong with me.

do you have anxiety? i know for a fact worrying about things does make them worse.

if this gets any worse, i'm going to see an eye doc again/

Well, I do have anxiety-started 2 yrs ago.  I thought I was dying! But 6 months or so after anxiety started, I got these specks/floaters and they are there everyday.  So I have seen them for about 1 year.  I hate it. It causes even more anxiety-me thinking something is wrong with my brain.  Seeing things that aren't there are a symptom of anxiety, but you shoudl definately check with a dr before self-diagnosing anything of couse.  I think this is my problem because I was fine until anxiety hit and I have gone to the eye dr 3-4 times and my reg. dr. Don't really seemed concerned.  
Dizziness is also a symptom of stress/anxiety.  I hope it gets better for you.    Like I said I see them all the time-its very distracting.
nah, the dizziness was caused by an iron/folate deficiency but i think the spots i see have been caused by worrying so much over the dizziness.
forgot to mention, do your spots ever go away? are there periods when you're not thinking about them and you don't notice them?

because unless i look at a wall and go "where are these dots..." and i'm not thinking about them, i don't really see them.
Yes, there are times I don't notice them as much, then when I realize it, it seems like I see them again.  It is basically everyday, although there was about 1 week during my maternitiy leave that I didn't see them. I thought-finally-they went away, but they came back.  I know the drs say that they will fade in time or your brain learns to ignore them, but how when you see them all the time.  Does your almost look like you would be able to see thru them, like a shadow or something?
no, mine are just really small dots like pinpricks of blackness, i don't even see them unless i'm at home and i stare at a wall, i don't see them anywhere else.
You don't seem to understand that Dr. Hagan siad that you need to see an MD now.
You saw an optometrist. Optometrists are for filling glass/contact RX, not for eye problems,

well, they're not getting any worse, as a matter of fact, the last 2 days i think they've gotten better.

to be honest, i don't feel the need to go to a doctor. if anything new happens i will.
I saw an optistrist OD whic can diagnose diseases of the eyes, etc.
One day I found a flat tire on my car! How could that have happend? For yesterday it was round!