sore swollen bottom eye lid
my eye intitally was experiencing terrible pain which continued the whole day overnight the bottom of the eye became swollen.  Initially I thought this was a stye but the so call bump never appearred.  The eye was just painful and swollen and I used a warm compress which help alleivate some of the pain and I took 2 tyenols for the pain.  Just about three weeks ago I had a allegric reaction (lip began to swell for no reason) to a long time blood pressure medicine i have taken for years lisonpril/so my doctor change the medicine.  Could this be another allergric reaction to my new medicine (diovan)? or what could possible be the problem? CONCERNED
I do not think that is is a allergic problem because of the severe pain you describe. I would see an Eye MD ophthalmologist very soon. Find one near you at www.aao.org

JCH MD