spots before eyes
Can stress cause you to see spots before your eyes? I find that when I am anxious I sometimes will get a grey or white spot in one eye that doesn't move and just hangs around. I have had my eyes examined and they are OK.
My retinas are healthy, which is why I thought of the stress connection. What are some possibilities if it just happens in one eye at a time? It lasts for hours or days or weeks even, so I don't think it is TIA (plus I have no risk factors).
I am not asking for diagnosis, just whether it could be stress related and if not, what are some conditions that match this when the eye doctors can't see any problem.
Thank you so much. This is an invaluable service and much appreciated.
anyone?
Stess will not cause spots before your eyes or the whole world would have the problem. TIA can. Ophthalmic migraine is much more common especially in the young. Stress can be a trigger for migraine.

You need a medical eye exam see and Eye MD Find one at www.aao.org

JCH III MD