spray paint in the eye
I got the colour spray paint in the eye...my eyes are a bit red but no itcy...should I go see a doctor?
See other answer.  Obtain safety glasses ASAP!
I would say that you should see a doctor. Spray paint contains a harderner that isn't healthy for the eyes.
My other comment was deleted but I will say again, please obtain and use safety glasses when you are working with any chemical that can be hazardous to your eyes.  

This includes bleach, spray paint, liquid household cleaners/sprays and any other chemical that has a warning label saying you should not get it on your skin or breathe it in.

You can get clear lens safety glasses for less than $10 online through retailers like Amazon.  Or visit your local hardware store where you live and buy an inexpensive pair.  They will be cheaper than paying for doctors if you do get something hazardous in your eye.
Doctor Ratings & Reviews
Comprehensive info on 720K doctors.
Complete reviews, ratings & more.