tearing in left eye, and now a lump between corner of eye and bridge of nose.
My eye has been tearing constantly and i went and they flushed out my tear duct.during all this my balance was off and i had a speical test done by the ENT wheich i idid not do so well. He sent me to test for BBVR(?)
That came back slightly abnormal in left ear. He sent me for an MRI and that came back normal.
MY eye has been still running and now i feel a lump on the inside of my nose where yur glasses would lean on. It is also sore. I went to a eye specialist and he feels a mass and he is sending my for a Cat Scan to rule out sinus Tumor or Limetrical(sp) Tumor. I am freaking out. I am very scared now. He said it is on a Tendon? It is saw when i touch it and under my eye.
Could it posibbly be a cyst? I too have gained weight, been dizzy and fatigued.
I am scared. Thank you for listening.
You need to work through this. Perhaps get a second opinion from an oculoplastic surgeon Eye MD. In the USA find one nea you at www.aao.org

Can't tell you any more

JCH MD