the period to adapt to the monocular
Can anyone describe what he felt during the period, difficult, to adapt to the monocular and how long it took this time?
Discussed previously use the search feature and archives

JCH MD
Dear friends , more than ever, I will please tell me if you have had major problems with adapting to the lights of the house, when you left with one eye. Lamps of various powers have blinded you, have confused you, have dazzled you continuously? For if it happens it only me, I am scared that I will lose vision in my good eye. In the process of adaptation is natural to be so unbearable any artificial lights in the house? It's like someone torturing me with a powerful spotlight turned on my eye and I feel blinded by too much light. The shocking phenomenon happens to me every day, for 7 weeks.
Till I could go to other vision problems in one eye, I feel, slow and sure, killed in terrible agony, by the "lack of adaptation?" light bulbs.
I expect so much that you tell me of your experience and thank you for your support!
Mihaela
Get  yourself under the care of an ophthalmologist.
JCH MD