Eye Care Community
vibration of the eyeball not the eyelid

This patient support community is for discussions relating to eye care, cataracts, glaucoma, retinal detachment, eye infections, misaligned eyes, intra-ocular implants, refractive surgery (LASIK and CK), glasses, contact lenses, amblyopia, eye injuries, dry eyes, ocular allergy, eye pain and discomfort, pediatric eye disorders, eyelid and tearduct surgery, poor eyesight, and eye surgery.

vibration of the eyeball not the eyelid

Some mornings or even during the day my eyeball will start to vibrate.  I also get a slight vibration around the lips.  This is not a twitch on the eyelid...it is absolutely the eyeball.  I'll close my eyes and it seems I see things vibrating "in the dark"  I'll open them and things still are vibrating.  It's hard to explain and hope if someone reads this and has the same issues will recongize what I'm talking about.  

This discussion is related to Vision Problems... shaking, vibration in eye.
Please see a neuro-ophthalmologist.

Dr. O.
Thanks for your reply. atleast i now know where to start for the remedy.

thanks a lot

regards
new
In the past couple months ive noticed that when I talk it feels like my eyeballs are vibrating and also feels like pressure behind them at the same time.
my eyes vibrate randomly now more than ever i also hear what sounds like my haertbeat in my right ear its been going on for some time now!! i really cant afford the doctor unless its 911 what do yo all think???