vision loss left eye
Two months ago my mother had a stroke that affected her right side, she had numbness and tingling - a week later she had a bleed in her brain, she was hospitalized and then transferred to a skilled facility for rehab.  She came to my home two weeks ago.  She has repeatedly complained of fuzzie vision since, today I had her cover her right eye and she said that half of her vision in the left eye was fuzzie and the other half was black, I did the same covering her left eye and she said she could see but it was blurred.  What would cause this and shoud I get her into her eye doctor right away?
Yes she needs to see an eye MD ophthalmologist. many strokes affect the eyes and vision. Often up to half the peripheral vision in each eye is damage (hemianopsia).

JCH MD