vision problems after lens replacement
My partner had one lens replaced with a fixed aspherical lens 2 days ago.  We specified to have the lens set for distance.  So far, her vision is much diminished in this eye compared to her other eye.  She had almost no astigmatism so we felt like the fixed lens would be good but it appears to have drastically reduced her clarity for distance.  Is there any chance that this may improve over the next few days/ weeks?   Thanks,  Kelly Mulhollan

PS this doctor is not very helpful when asked questions and in fact, we suspect, is not trustworthy.  We are considering switching to another doctor for the other eye.  Their main goal seems to be selling us an expensive lens.  He seemed angry that we did not opt for the more expensive lens.  We specified a technis aspherical but I have reason to believe that he put something else in, thinking we would never know the difference.  This proceedure was undertaken because of narrow angle glaucoma.  
You have supplied too little information.  You should have gotten a card from the surgery center or hospital about the implant in your eye.

Dr. O.
Yes, we did get a card but I do not understand it's significance.  It says IOL-OD NTIOL
AMO intraocular Lens(Advanced Medical Optics)  I don't think this is what you are talking about though.  We have not received anything else.  We still have one eye to go.  
What information do you need-- There is a sticker over the back of our card with her name and stuff that covers up some writing but below that it says Diopter 25.0 D  Ot 13mm and Ob 6mm  Does this mean anything to you?