Eye Care Expert Forum
wave like peripheral vision
About This Forum:

Our Ask-A-Doctor Eye Care Forum is where you can post your question and receive a personal answer from physicians affiliated with the American Academy of Ophthalmology.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
wave like peripheral vision
Earlier, while I was driving I was experiencing a wavy like motion in my peripheral vision in my left eye, when I covered the left eye I stillnoticed it in my right inside and also when I covered my right eye.  As I pulled over, it lasted a few minutes, but I was concerned.  I did not have a headache before or after, but had not eaten a lunch yet.  I had previously coached my son's soccer game(semi-finals game), it was a little intense.  So maybe this was the cause.  Could it be stress related? or lack of vitamins?  Or sinus infection?  Unfortuantely I have not seen an opthamologist in a long time(4 years).  I know my bad.  Thank you in advance for your time.
Robin
Discussion is closed
Cancel
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
233488_tn?1310696703
No its not stress, or lack of vitamins, or your sinus. It may have been an eye migraine (often no headache with them) or it could be a TIA due to disease of the heart, brain, bloodvessels. You need to see an Eye MD ophthalmologist AND an internist, cardiologist or GP.

JCH III MD
Discussion is closed
Cancel
A
A
This Forum's Experts
711220_tn?1251894727
Sharper Vision Centers
Torrance, CA
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker