which is the best laser for Lasik?
I want to know which is the best Lasik laser ?.. how is "Wavelight Concerto 500 Hz" ? I am told that this is the most advanced Laser for Lasik treatment which saves almost 40% of the tissue compared to the next best laser..is it true? also is this the only laser which uses a 90 micron head?

I have visited a few Lasik centers and everyone swears by their machines. It is really important for me to know if there is actually any diff that these machines make? My cornial thickness is 507 & i am told that with 90 micron head on "Wavelight Concerto 500 Hz" .. I will be left with a thickness of about 455. Is my cornea too thin for the Lasik & would it cause me any problems later in life (i am 30) with a cornial thickness of 450-455 ?

Please help me by answering these questions so that i can take an informed decision.

Rgds

This discussion is related to Best laser for LASIK?.
There is no best lasik laser just like there is no best automobile, no best fast food franchise or best of the year. There are a number of good lasik lasers and since each practice can only afford to buy one eacch has "the best"

You can good results with several good lasiks   more important is the skill of the surgeon and their staff

JCH MD