white squiggly lines
About 9 months ago, I had laser surgery in my right eye for a torn retina. All was going well until last month when I started to see many white squiggly lines when I look on lighted surfaces with this eye.
Someone told me it was me seeing white blood cells "moving in my capallatries". It is very annoying to say the least.Anyway, I was at the doctor, and he doesn't seem to think there is a problem. WOW.
RP388
Use google and search "entopic phenomena" read about the flying blood cells in your eye. Nothing you can do about that except tune them out.

JCH III MD
Thanks so much..but I thought it was strange to have this in just 1 eye...the one with the past surgery...I also see an "image" of my capillaries ...so it looks like...(when I look back and forth into a lighted surface). I work as a computer network admin and my eyes are strained often...but also I am 57 years of age...and changes do occur to some of us lucky ones!

RP
-----------------------------