Eye Care Community
?white stuff in eye?
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to eye care, cataracts, glaucoma, retinal detachment, eye infections, misaligned eyes, intra-ocular implants, refractive surgery (LASIK and CK), glasses, contact lenses, amblyopia, eye injuries, dry eyes, ocular allergy, eye pain and discomfort, pediatric eye disorders, eyelid and tearduct surgery, poor eyesight, and eye surgery.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

?white stuff in eye?

My daughter is 22yr old,  she has a white growth on her eye ball ,  I never noticed it, until someone showed it too me.  My daughter says it doesn't hurt, I took her to an eye doctor in the summer and he said not to worry about it, because its not on the pupil.  Now it has started growing, it still doesn't hurt her, but we are concerned, why is it growing?  What is this thing in her eye?  Should we be concerned.  We were told as long as it doesn't bother her don't worry, and she hasn't messed with, and has never been hit in the eye.  What are your suggestions?  Should she see another eye doctor?  will it finally cover her pupil?   Please let us know what your suggestions are.  We have been told by family, not to ever have eye surgery.  We are worried about whether it will ever affect her vision.  Since it is growing in her eye.  
Thanks
Tags: eyes