?white stuff in eye?
My daughter is 22yr old,  she has a white growth on her eye ball ,  I never noticed it, until someone showed it too me.  My daughter says it doesn't hurt, I took her to an eye doctor in the summer and he said not to worry about it, because its not on the pupil.  Now it has started growing, it still doesn't hurt her, but we are concerned, why is it growing?  What is this thing in her eye?  Should we be concerned.  We were told as long as it doesn't bother her don't worry, and she hasn't messed with, and has never been hit in the eye.  What are your suggestions?  Should she see another eye doctor?  will it finally cover her pupil?   Please let us know what your suggestions are.  We have been told by family, not to ever have eye surgery.  We are worried about whether it will ever affect her vision.  Since it is growing in her eye.  
The pinguecula or pterigium you are describing progress with dryness and uv expose.   Use frequent tears and uv blocking glasses.

Dr. O.
What is pinguecula or pterigium?  Will it keep getting worse? We have called another doctor, and they said we may have to see a Cornea Surgeon?  We have an appointment for another Eye doctor soon?  but we don't understand exactly what this is?  Can you tell us more?  What caused it?  What do you mean uv exposure?

thanks, Concern mom