wwop
i was told that i have white without pressure in my left eye.as i am getting in to a profession where vision is very important,i am very much worried about this.kindly ,help me out.should i quit getting into that or ...?
White without pressure occurs more often in eyes that are myopic (nearsighted).  It is easier to see in people who have darkly pigmented skin, because they also have more darkly pigmented retinas.  Although white without pressure does not affect vision, the fact that you have WWOP suggests you may have other risk factors for vision loss such as high nearsightedness.  Did you discuss your professional concerns with your eye doctor?  That person, having thoroughly examined your eyes, is the best individual to advise you.  If you were examined by an optometrist (OD) I would suggest an examination by an eye-MD ophthalmologist.