Eye Care Expert Forum
yellow/brown spot in eye

Our Ask-A-Doctor Eye Care Forum is where you can post your question and receive a personal answer from physicians affiliated with the American Academy of Ophthalmology.

yellow/brown spot in eye
Hello, I have a big yellowish brown spot in my right eye in the white of my eye. I've had it for more than 3 weeks. It's very noticeable and embarrassing. I've used eyedrops occasionally for it, it has not gone away. I have a few other smaller yellowish red spots in my eyes too,but not as noticeable. Please help
Hard to say what it is without a photograph but regardless of whether it is causing discomfort or vision problems, safer to get it checked out on the off chance that it is something serious that may need removal or biopsy.