Family Health Expert Forum
Can't Orgasm all of a sudden
About This Forum:

Questions in the Family / Internal Medicine forum are answered by medical professionals and experts. Topics covered include general health issues, adolescence, babies, child health, eating disorders, fitness, immunizations and vaccines, infectious diseases, medical tests and procedures, and senior health.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

Can't Orgasm all of a sudden

Hi. I'm a 30 year old female. Out of the blue last night, I couldn't orgasm. I tried and tried manually AND with a vibrator and I would get very close and then nothing. I was able to have an orgasm just fine the day before, so I am confused and pretty scared.  I did take 2 Xenadrine EFX weight loss pills yesterday(I have taken them before with no orgasm problems at all) and a few days prior, I took one Xanax(again, taken those before with no affect on orgasm). I have had some problems with orgasm in the past, but I could always reach one if I tried hard enough. I even tried again today, and still nothing. I've been researching this and am now afraid I have some sort of neurological condition and am very, very scared. What could make me not orgasm at all? I'm terrified that this is permanent. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks so much.