Family Health Expert Forum
HERPES?
About This Forum:

Questions in the Family / Internal Medicine forum are answered by medical professionals and experts. Topics covered include general health issues, adolescence, babies, child health, eating disorders, fitness, immunizations and vaccines, infectious diseases, medical tests and procedures, and senior health.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

HERPES?

I RECENTLY WENT TO A MASSAGE PLACE AND HAD A SHOWER TYPE MASSAGE. DURING THE SHOWER WITH WATER AND SOAP MY PENIS WAS RUBBED ON THE OUT SIDE OF THE VAGINA. (5 MIN) IT DID NOT PENETRATE THE VAGINA.  I COULD NOT SEE IF THERE WERE SORES OR NOT. A FEW DAYS LATER A RED RAW AREA SHOWED UP ON MY PENIS ABOUT HALF THE SIZE OF A DIME. (JUST WHERE THE SHAFT TURNS INTO THE PENIS HEAD) THE SURROUNDING PENIS HEAD WAS ALSO REDDEND.  IT SEEMED TO BE A RAW IRRITATED AREA  THERE ALSO SEEMED TO BE A SLIT OR TEAR ON MY FORSKIN SURROUNDED BY RED SKIN. PAINFULL, BUT RAW. I APPLIED A LANOLYN BASED CREAM ONTO THE AREA AND IT SEEMED TO CLEAR UP AFTER THREE - FOUR DAYS.  NOW THERE SEEMS TO BE LIGHT SCARRING ON BOTH MY PENIS AND FORESKIN.  THERE WAS NEVER ANY SIGN OF THE TYPICAL HERPES BLISTERING BUT IT DID SEEM LIKE A LEISION. I DID NOT HAVE A FEVER OR SWOLEN LYMPH NODES ETC. THERE ARE SO MANY SYMTOMS (symptoms) OF HERPES ON THE INTERNET I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO THINK.  I WENT TO A CLINC AFTER SEVERAL DAYS A DID A SWAB OF THE AREA - CAME BACK NEGATIVE - BUT THE AREA HAD FOR THE MOST PART CLEARED UP.  DURING THIS WHOLE EPISODE I DON'T KNOW WHEITHER IT WAS STRESS OR AFTER TOUCHING THE AREA AND TOUCHING MY EYE, MY EYE BECAME IRRITATED - SORE FOR TWO DAYS (LOWER EYE LID) THEN IT WOULD APPEAR THAT A BLOOD VESSEL BROKE IN MY EYE LID LEAVING ME WITH A BLACK EYE - IS THIS A HERPES EYE INFECTION OR JUST STRESS ABOUT THE SORE SPOT ON MY PENIS.  AFTER THE AREA CLEARD UP I HAVE ALSO HAD BACK & MUSCEL PAIN - STRESS? WHAT ARE THE SYMPTOMS OF GENITAL HERPES - NO WATER FILLED BLISTERS?- NO HERPES. I HAVE NEVER HAD THIS TYPE OF PENIS IRRITATION BEFORE. PLEASE HELP