Family Health Expert Forum
Itchy, cloudy Urine
About This Forum:

Questions in the Family / Internal Medicine forum are answered by medical professionals and experts. Topics covered include general health issues, adolescence, babies, child health, eating disorders, fitness, immunizations and vaccines, infectious diseases, medical tests and procedures, and senior health.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

Itchy, cloudy Urine

Hi,

Ive been experiencing a rather irritiating problem for several months now. I used to have a yeast infection a while ago, and thought that this problem was the same, but its not. Ive been checked by my Gynocologist, and he says that had I not told him I had an itch, or problem he wouldnt of thought anything were wrong with my vagaina. He says it looks perfectly normal. But I have been experiening a frequent itch, which only happens when I need to pee. It doesnt happen every time I need to pee, but when I feel the itch, I have to go scratch and then I pee, and this pee is cloudy, and varies in smell from what I would call acidic/sulphury smell, to oniony. Its also effecting my anus. Ive tried changing my diet to be healthier, cut out alot of sugar, Im drinking alot more water, and eating less junk food. Im doing everything by the book, cotton underwear, non scented soap, washing detergent, Im not on birth control, or using any form of contraceptive. I'm trying as best as I can not to irritate my vagina, as I know its a very sensative area. Im currently on a prescription of Diflucan (fluconazole) for the previous yeast infection, that I have to finish, but my doctor says it has nothing to do with what Im experiencing. I am going for a cultures I believe it is, in a infectious diseases clinic tomorrow. Is there anything you can think of that might help me? That I could possibly go get tested for?

Your help would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Monkey23
Tags: irritable