Family Health Expert Forum
Lower abdominal/pelvic pain with low grade fever for 3 weeks.
About This Forum:

Questions in the Family / Internal Medicine forum are answered by medical professionals and experts. Topics covered include general health issues, adolescence, babies, child health, eating disorders, fitness, immunizations and vaccines, infectious diseases, medical tests and procedures, and senior health.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

Lower abdominal/pelvic pain with low grade fever for 3 weeks.

I have had lower abdominal/pelvic pain for about three weeks now.
Sometimes the pain is severe causing me to nearly pass out. I have cold chills and sweating at the same time with some nausea. The only thing that relieves this is to get in a hot bath and the pain becomes bearable.  I also have had a low grade fever for the past two weeks. I have had diarrhea and constipation both
on and off and alot of gas. It hurts to move my stomach like when
turning over in the bed or when I am sitting down if I raise my legs. It feels like there is alot of pressure in my lower stomach. The pain is not severe all the time but it never completly goes away.  Any ideas?