No heart beat at first ultrasound
today i went to the doctors for my first trimester screening. fist they did a regular ultrasound and when there was no clean pictures, they gave me an internal ultrasound. i was told that the baby had no heart beat and that i must have miscarried. my dates were off because im not sure on when i concieved, but it was atleast 7 weeks. I do not know how i could have had a miscarriage because i didnt have any bleeding or cramping. not even spotting. They didnt even offer to me to come back for blood work. i dont know what to think of these people but i am going to get blood work done. i am not convinced that my baby is dead. if you have any comments please share them with me. im dying here!
you don't have to have bleeding or cramping

if you still have products of conception in your uterus they should have scheduled a dilation and curettage to remove them, so you've probably completely miscarried already

a blood test: beta-HCG can be done then repeated in 2 days and if it doubles that signals a healthy pregnancy, if it drifts down, that means you've miscarried.