Family Health Expert Forum
No heart beat at first ultrasound
About This Forum:

Questions in the Family / Internal Medicine forum are answered by medical professionals and experts. Topics covered include general health issues, adolescence, babies, child health, eating disorders, fitness, immunizations and vaccines, infectious diseases, medical tests and procedures, and senior health.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

No heart beat at first ultrasound

today i went to the doctors for my first trimester screening. fist they did a regular ultrasound and when there was no clean pictures, they gave me an internal ultrasound. i was told that the baby had no heart beat and that i must have miscarried. my dates were off because im not sure on when i concieved, but it was atleast 7 weeks. I do not know how i could have had a miscarriage because i didnt have any bleeding or cramping. not even spotting. They didnt even offer to me to come back for blood work. i dont know what to think of these people but i am going to get blood work done. i am not convinced that my baby is dead. if you have any comments please share them with me. im dying here!