Family Health Expert Forum
STD Concern
About This Forum:

Questions in the Family / Internal Medicine forum are answered by medical professionals and experts. Topics covered include general health issues, adolescence, babies, child health, eating disorders, fitness, immunizations and vaccines, infectious diseases, medical tests and procedures, and senior health.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

STD Concern

Doctor-
I have been in Iraq for 7 months and before I left, it appears I contracted an STD.  Due to limited testing equipment, I have been unable to identify what I have.  I have been tested for Claymidia and Gonherra.  However, that's it.  
My symptoms consist of a red rush on my penis.  I started noticing it 3 weeks after intercourse.  It spread from the head, to the shaft.  It looks like a mild case of acne on my penis.  The bumbs are not large of filled with any kind of fluid.  They are most noticible when I have an erection. Also, I had a yellowish disharge coming from my penis.  That has gone away.  I still get a clear disharge almost daily.  I observed my urine one day and was terrified.  It looked like I pissed a small ball of tiny white strings, wrapped together.  That's the best way I can describe it.  I do this when I do not urinate frequently.  Like in the mornings, etc.  It doesn't hurt when I urinate, however, after I masterbate, a stinging sensation sometimes happens.  
At the same time I noticed the rash, I also noticed what appears to be little white heads on the inside of my upper lip.  They now cover the entire inside of my upper lip.
I am to embarrased to tell someone, and with limited testing avalibable, I thought I would give this a shot.  Anything you can recomend and tell me would be helpful.  Thank you