Family Health Expert Forum
Sisks
About This Forum:

Questions in the Family / Internal Medicine forum are answered by medical professionals and experts. Topics covered include general health issues, adolescence, babies, child health, eating disorders, fitness, immunizations and vaccines, infectious diseases, medical tests and procedures, and senior health.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

Sisks

HISTORY:  Most of the elders who have passed in our family have died of cancer.  2 years ago, my 1/2 sister found out she had cancer at age 42 and she passed at age 43.  Host unknown.  My age is 36, very good physical health, daily workout routine, healthy, seldom visit the doctor.  About 6 months after her dealth I found a lump that was getting larger on my ear lobe.  The dematologists said she was positive it was just a fatty sisk.  Life has happened and it has remained in my lope to this date.  The other day I was out in the woods and I thought a tick had gotten in my hair.  Couldn't find it.  Over the next day - 4, I had developed these bumps that ended up turning to soars but nothing would come out of the soars when applied pressure, they callused and the skin died.  While checking and scratching my head everyday I notice a very prominent size (very tender) lump (3/4 size of golf ball) bump on the same side as the lobe sisk.  It is located on the left side of my skull, I am not sure of the name of the bones but they are the ones in the rear of my skull and on the tip of the bottom bone that protrudes out before it starts to V to the other sid of the skull.  My question is:  Did a bug get in my hair and cause the lumps,(it feels like something is in there, as an object would feel, not as puss would feel)? Is this related to the lumps on the top of my head?  It's a great disdance away.  I am not sure what to do. The lump is tender to the touch but causes no other discomfort.  Please advise.