Family Health Expert Forum
Strange Symptoms

Questions in the Family / Internal Medicine forum are answered by medical professionals and experts. Topics covered include general health issues, adolescence, babies, child health, eating disorders, fitness, immunizations and vaccines, infectious diseases, medical tests and procedures, and senior health.

Strange Symptoms

Hello and thank you for your website.

I am a 39 year old male (5
To answer your questions:
1) The tests you have listed as well as the neurology referral is a pretty comprehensive set of tests to evaluate your symptoms.  I cannot think of further tests to consider.

2) Again, I cannot think of further tests to suggest.  I would followup with the suggestions of the neurologist.

3) It would be difficult to say without seeing the granules.  Possibilities may include folliculitis, herpes, or genital warts.

4) If you are concerned about testicular cancer, you can suggest discussing whether a scrotal ultrasound is right for you.  This is a reasonable first step to further evaluate a testicular mass.

Followup with your personal physician is essential.

This answer is not intended as and does not substitute for medical advice - the information presented is for patient education only. Please see your personal physician for further evaluation of your individual case.

Thanks,
Kevin, M.D.