Family Health Expert Forum
Tingling in right arm after high temp / flu virus?
About This Forum:

Questions in the Family / Internal Medicine forum are answered by medical professionals and experts. Topics covered include general health issues, adolescence, babies, child health, eating disorders, fitness, immunizations and vaccines, infectious diseases, medical tests and procedures, and senior health.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

Tingling in right arm after high temp / flu virus?

Hi, just recovering from a really nasty flu virus where i ran a temp pushing 104 for a good day or two straight.

still have some symptoms - head stuffed up, a little achy - but the temp has come down completely.

for the last two days since the temp has receeded, i have noticed a mild tingling in my right arm through to my fingers. it's not very pronounced and doesn't seem to be getting worse, but i can detect it, and it is fairly constant - not coming or going really, and not sharp/acute... more of a dull tingling, where the right arm also feels slightly heavier than the left.

i never had this tingling sensation before the virus, and it came on immediately after the temp receded.

could this symptom of arm tingling be linked to the virus? i.e. part of the cycle of the virus? could this be a result of the virus? some sort of damage caused by the high fever? could this be a symptom of something else?

i'm a reasonably healhy 35 y.o. male with no significant health issues or past history.

thanks.