Family Health Expert Forum
WHITE PEE

Questions in the Family / Internal Medicine forum are answered by medical professionals and experts. Topics covered include general health issues, adolescence, babies, child health, eating disorders, fitness, immunizations and vaccines, infectious diseases, medical tests and procedures, and senior health.

WHITE PEE
WHEN I PUT MY SON(2 YEARS OLD) ON THE POTTY IN THE MORNING HE GOES BUT AT FIRST ITS WHITE THEN IT TURNS YELLOW IT DOES NOT SEEM TO HURT HIM JUST WANTED TO KNOW IF ITS SOMETHING TO WORRY ABOUT
I'll bet your doctor told you that it's normal.  did they examine the sample with urinalysis?  if it was anything serious they could see under the microscope any crystals or casts or protein from the kidneys.
BY THE WAY WHEN I SAY WHITE I DONT MEAN CLEAR ITS LIKE WHITE PAINT
what do you mean by "like white paint"? when i think of white paint, i think of a viscous white fluid. that would seem to be like pus. may or may not be associated with an odour.

on the other hand, white urine like when you drink too much coffee is not so much like white paint.

does he pee more than usual? more at night than usual? has he ever had this happen before?

i'd have it looked at by a family doctor. could be an infection.
JUST THE COLOR WHITE NOT THICK AND HAS NO ODOUR I AM GOING TO CALL THE DOCTOR MONDAY AND TAKE A SAMPLE TO HER
AND HE DOES NOT PEE MORE THEN USUAL DAY OR NIGHT AND IT HAPENS JUST ABOUT EVERY MORNING
well post your results if you can.
Why would you assume she has gone to the doctor? I have never in my life heard of normal urine the color and consistency of white paint. How incredibly arrogant and dismissive.
i'm sorry you found my answer arrogant and dismissive, it was presuming that she had gone because of how unusual it could be.  It's certainly a good reason to go see your doctor.