Family Health Expert Forum
Weird Feeling In Throat..
About This Forum:

Questions in the Family / Internal Medicine forum are answered by medical professionals and experts. Topics covered include general health issues, adolescence, babies, child health, eating disorders, fitness, immunizations and vaccines, infectious diseases, medical tests and procedures, and senior health.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

Weird Feeling In Throat..

Well for the past couple of months I've been having this weird feeling in my throat at random times. It would usually be immediately after I eat, during I eat(which makes me stop eating cuz I feel like vomiting) or even when i am hanging out with a couple of friends or at work. I would also have a dry mouth, when this happens I drink water and nothing happens just a dry mouth and weird feeling in my throat that makes me feel like I wanna vomit but i don't. I do not get lightheaded or nausea. These symptoms would also wake me up in the middle of my sleep and i would have to go to the bathroom to do a number 2. I am not able to go back to sleep for hours because of the dry mouth and weird feeling. I really don't know what it is. Any advice?