Family Health Expert Forum
bumps/lumps on breasts, stomach, and upper inner thigh
About This Forum:

Questions in the Family / Internal Medicine forum are answered by medical professionals and experts. Topics covered include general health issues, adolescence, babies, child health, eating disorders, fitness, immunizations and vaccines, infectious diseases, medical tests and procedures, and senior health.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

bumps/lumps on breasts, stomach, and upper inner thigh

I am female.  I am 40 lbs overweight.  I have stretch marks.  Recently I have started to have bumps/knots appear.  The bumps are near my stretch marks.  They swell and are sore.  They are similar to risens but I don't think that is what they are.  The bumps appear on my stomach, breast, and inner upper thighs. (not at one time)  I had 2 last year, one on my stomach and one on my breast.  I now have two on my inner thigh. And it looks like I'm getting another on my stomach.  The ones from last year are gone. I popped the bumps from last year and some blood and white matter came out.  It hurt for a few days then began to heal. It took a couple of months to heal.  All theses bumps have been the size of a quarter or larger.  They are red.  The bumps are sore.  They have appeared in hot weather. I live in SC where it is real humid and hot. I am very shy and hate to go to a doctor to show these bumps.  Especially the one at my inner upper thigh. It is blue around the bump at my inner thigh.  It could be because I tried to mash it. It feels like a bump/lump under the skin.  

I am trying to lose weight but it is hard to exercise with the spot rubbing at my inner thigh.  I have cut back on my food.  

I also have a lump or knot on the back of my neck right under the hair line.  It seems to come and go.  Or maybe bothers me more some times than others.