Family Health Expert Forum
hypoechoic cyst
About This Forum:

Questions in the Family / Internal Medicine forum are answered by medical professionals and experts. Topics covered include general health issues, adolescence, babies, child health, eating disorders, fitness, immunizations and vaccines, infectious diseases, medical tests and procedures, and senior health.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

hypoechoic cyst

A couple of weeks ago, I went to the md with abd pain and lower back pain. I had an U/S done and it showed the following.
1. Complex, echogenic and hypoechoic lesion involving the right ovary, most likely a complex or hemorrhagic cyst.With in the right ovary is a mixed echogenic focus measuring 2.7 x 2.0 x 2.1cm containg a smaller hypoechoic foucs within measuring 2.0 x1.1 x 1.5cm.

They also found fluid in my uterus called "Venous lakes"
I had a D and C a few monthes that showed chronic inflammation.

My CA-125 showed a 17. They want to follow up with another U/S in 6 weeks. Should I wait or should I be more aggressive about this??