my 14 years old daughter fainted twice after visiting the doctor
My 14 years old daughter fainted twice after visiting the phisition during last 2 years.
First time it was testing for allergy
Second time after vacine injection.
Is it an allergy or more serious?
She is in swimming team and sports.
There are variety of causes for fainting.  It can be a side effect from the needles of allergy testing or blood tests.  It can also be something more serious - like a heart condition.

To evaluate this, I would consider an EKG and possible echocardiogram to evaluate for any structural abnormalities.  If the fainting continues, you can consider a cardiology referral for further evaluation.

Followup with your personal physician is essential.

This answer is not intended as and does not substitute for medical advice - the information presented is for patient education only. Please see your personal physician for further evaluation of your individual case.

Thanks,
Kevin, M.D.