Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community
------>fertility injection <--------
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), ovulation, pregnancy reduction post-IVF, relationship issues, and sperm count and quality.

If you are trying to conceive for less than one year, please visit our Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

------&gt;fertility injection &lt;--------

i went to see my doctor on the 10th of january and he look at the cysts on my ovary. he said that they are not to bad now. they are looking a little better. he also saaid he will be giving me 3 more months of clomid and metformin and if it doesn't work for me he will be giving me an injection for 5 days. anyone knows the name of that injection? he said that 4 eggs should develop. anyone ever used that method to get pregnant? did it work for you? what is the possibility of conceiving with that method?
2134043_tn?1342104554
There are several medications he could be thinking of using. I would suggest asking what he plans on prescribing. It could be gonal-f, bravelle, or even menopur. It's possible that he has something else mind. I would talk to your doctor, because he should have a better idea as to what your odds are depending on the planned medication.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
The 3 Essentials to Ending Emotiona...