cramps TWW post IUI
I was wondering if  anyone has experienced crampin one week after IUI? I know from the posts that some women experience cramping immidiately after IUI, but mine is 8 days after IUI and the cramps are dull.
I had my IUI on 4\30. I had mild cramping 5/7-5/9. My cramping is mild and dull - right in the middle, not to the side. I was hoping that they were implantation cramps. I tested this morning - 10dpo - and it was BFN. This is my first month that we used injectables - I produced a lot of follies and my estradiol was much higher than usual for me - so maybe that is a side effect. If no AF I go in for my beta on Thurs. If I do get my AF, I see the RE on Friday. I am going to ask what causes the cramping. Good luck. SSBD.
Oh my god, I had the IUI on 5/01 one day after you. I have not tested yet but usually the first sign of pregnancy for me is the sore boobs which I dont have. So I am not keeping my hopes high. Good luck to you too.
As of today I am exactly one week out from my IUI (had it on 05/04/09). I go in for testing on 05/18/09. I had horrific cramps (brought me to tears) up to four days after the IUI. Then they seemed to go away. They actually just kind of passed by. Last night I had dull cramping start up. It has been dull and nothing like the extremely painful cramps that I had initially. I have no idea if this is good or bad or what it means. Just wanted to let you know, you are not the only one and not alone.
Like docsaf I had an injectible (Ovidrel) so I too am going to ask my nurse about this when I go back in to the fertility doctor. Hopefully it's a good sign :)

I've never been pregnant before (never done this before) so I really don't know what is normal and what isn't at all :)   The nurse never really warned me of any side effects or anything!

Keep positive.
I hope we all get our BFPs soon. I really want to take a HPT but I am trying to patient and wait untill Wednesday. They never warned me either, but from what I read online apparently cramps and even sore boobs can be a side effect.
This will be our 2nd round of IUI but I noticed more cramping this time, so much that I wished i'd stayed hm fr wrk. I read that conception can take place w/n the nxt 12-48 hrs. How true is that?
Robbie324