heavy cervical discharge w/ lots of blood in mucus what is this and should i worry?
I have heard that your egg releasing can cause mid cycle bloody cervical mucus but is very rare for women to see it.  I have my tubes tied so honestly don't think that would apply since my egg never actually drops but mucus was about as thick as your pinky and had bright red blood not light pink or brown in it.  The only time I have had bleeding kind of off was before I had my tubes tied since then I am pretty much regular everything w/ my period date off maybe a day or two here or there nothing major.  Want to make sure this isnt something I should worry about or see an ob about especially since I am about as financially tight as possible when it comes to me actually needing to pay for something that doesn't involve kids or bills.  Any ideas of what this could be would be appreciated ladies.  And oh my period ended the around like the 27th of last month or so
Hello there,
Without complete medical evaluation it may be difficult to determine the exact cause of your symptoms. Thick mucoid vaginal discharge along with blood can be seen in pregnancy, thrush, bacterial vaginosis or any other pelvic inflammatory disease. If it is due to any infection antibiotics or antifungals are indicated depending on the type of infection. A clinical examination and tests may be necessary for detecting the exact cause of your symptoms. See a gynecologist for more queries and assistance. Treatment will depend on the cause.
Best luck and regards!