Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community
please help

This patient support community is for discussions relating to genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), ovulation, pregnancy reduction post-IVF, relationship issues, and sperm count and quality.

If you are trying to conceive for less than one year, please visit our Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community

please help

my period is two days late, I'm gassy, I'm having a  little pain under my breast  in August I had my period the first week it lasted five days then I had my period on the 29th and it lasted to the 2nd  of September  but  I'm trek days late for my period I'm very scared should I be worried I  also had protected sex on August 16.
Avatar dr f tn
A few days of variation in normal periods is possible without there being any specific reason for the same. Hence you can just observe for a few days. A pregnancy test can be taken after 8 days if normal periods do not resume. Consult your Doctor. Hope this helps.
Take care & good luck.